Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tour Duration: 3,15 Hours
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- San Lorenzo Church (outside)
- Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore)
- Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo’s David
Discover Florence’s historic center on this 3,15-hour tour including Piazzale Michelangelo, San Lorenzo Church, Duomo (Santa Maria del Fiore) by Bus and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David. Drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, where to stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour proceed throught the old city centre with the Guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery, where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist. The tour proceeds then with a walking tour which will include the outdoor guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the Duomo complex: The Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola of Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell Tower.
The tour includes:
- Expert tour guide
- City tour by bus
- Tickets and reservation fees for the Accademia Gallery and Florence Duomo. Skip the Line Access
- Walking tour
The tour does not include:
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Everything not listed under “the tour includes”
- You will receive the reservation voucher with complete information about the meeting point.
- Children under 0-6 years: Free.
- The tour does not take place on Monday.