Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tour Duration: 12 hours
Take this incredible day trip from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy. Your trip will depart from Rome by coach with the approximate 3-hour drive south to Naples, capital of Italy’s Campania region. When you arrive at the port of Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites , you will take the ferry for a nice 1 hour sailing trip to Capri. You will across the Tyrrhenian Sea to Capri, a fashionable island that sits just off Italy’s famed Amalfi Coast. Upon arrival on the island, you will meet your guide for your coach tour that takes you sightseeing through the main town of Capri and the hilltop village of Anacapri. You’ll pull into Marina Grand, where you can transfer over to a rowboat for a guided journey along the shoreline to see the fascinating Blue Grotto. Then you will enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants. After the lunch you have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone. In the late afternoon you will have e time to go shopping for souvenirs or check out sights like Piazza Umberto before it’s time to catch the boat back to Naples, where you’ll re-board the coach for the return drive to Rome.
- 7:30 a.m. – Departure from agency to Naples
- Embark to Capri by ferry boat
- Early Afternoon – Lunch
- Mid-afternoon – Explore Capri
- Return to Naples by ferry
- Evening – Return to Rome
The tour include:
- Ferry tickets
- Local tour guide
- One lunch
- Blue Grotto’s visit*
The tour does not include:
- Transfer from/to hotel
- Beverages Not Mentioned
- *Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won’t be possible to access to the Blue Grotto, we replace it with a boat trip to the impressive Faraglioni rocks.
- Infants aged 0-2: Free. Reduced tickets for children aged 3-7.
- You will receive the reservation voucher with complete information about the meeting point.